Monday, December 20, 2010

Dead Cats And Loads Of Laundry

I took today to clean. What a bust that was. At least I got the counter clean and a bunch of laundry done. I love doing laundry. It's the folding I hate.

I watch an episode of "Hoarders" on A&E and this lady's house was so full of crap that she couldn't walk in it. It was so gross. She lost her son because it wasn't a safe place to live. She had a ton of cats too. When the cleanup crew came, she went on and on about how they needed to find her dentures, which she lost in the living room filled while debris from the house falling apart and stuff that she acquired over 20 years of hoarding, plus various rodents/pests. One guy found the upper denture. Not too long after that, they found a half-decomposed corpse of one of her cats. I seriously almost puked. Then I did more cleaning and laundry, so I don't turn into someone like that.

Well I have to go pick up Cael and Brad from school and work, respectively. I need a maid lol

No comments:

Post a Comment