Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fail Blogging

So I may just be one of the most fail bloggers ever lol I haven't posted in how long?

Life is...achy and painful

I have a feeling that Cael is going to be a VERY big boy and slightly late. He's kind of stubborn already. And he gets the hiccups all the time...especially when I'm in class. I have 4 weeks to go (as of Thursday) and he's already about 6 pounds :/

Sleep is extremely hard to come by. I just lay awake tossing and turning, even with the medication that my doctor gave me to help me fall asleep. It also doesn't help that I have to get up every hour to go to the bathroom.

But I'm loving every minute of this and I can't wait to have a baby in my arms.

Brad proposed on Valentine's Day :) I have a shiny little ring that I wear now and it reminds me at every possible moment that someone loves me. Well, the ring and Cael both remind of that :)

Well, it's late so I'm heading off here soon. I'll try to post more (darn this crazy school and work schedule of mine!).

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment