Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend Post Again

This week was NUTS. Surprise, surprise lol


This past week was Teacher Appreciation Week so every day was something new at school! On Monday, we had a lunch provided for us by the school board. Tuesday, we got a card for a paid day off. Wednesday, we were told about a dinner planned for next Wednesday for all the teachers and their guests. Thursday (the best day), we got a ten minute massage from Euphoria Salon and Day Spa (http://www.euphoria-warrensburg.com/) and I totally recommend going their. It was ten minutes of pure heaven :D Friday, Liz got a bunch of items (gift cards, candles, lotions, a purse, flip flops, etc.) and every teacher's name got drawn so they could pick what they wanted off the cart. By the time my name got drawn, the super cute purse was still there but I knew that if I would've taken it Brad would've given me crap about having another bag at home lol I ended up taking a gift card for Papa John's. I love that the school is so giving and treat their employees wonderfully :) I'm so happy to work for ECOC!

Cael has been sleeping through the night every night. It's seriously blowing my mind, especially because on Thursday, he napped from 1:15 to 4:25 and still slept well that night. Last night he slept from 11 pm to 11 am. I think he must be going through a growth spurt or something!

Cael and his second cousin Marc were playing today and it was so adorable how they interacted with each other!

We stayed pretty late at Russ and Judy's tonight. Cael was so sleepy that he tried to cuddle up with Rex (Brad's cat) and surprisingly Rex was okay with it...until Cael started to pull at his face lol I caught a picture before the attack happened

No comments:

Post a Comment