Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh Winter... Why Have You Come?

You can tell winter is here. Not just from the freaking COLD weather. Brad and I have both been feeling yucky... Brad is super exhausted and aching. I feel like I was hit by a train... I hope that we aren't sick. We were supposed to have date night tonight... But I don't think we will since Brad is feeling bad. I don't want to force him to do something when he's not feeling good. We always have other days. I just hope he feels better soon!
I've done nothing fun this morning... Homework and watching "The Office." Ugh, it feels so slow...

Oh wait, I fixed the wedding invitations. They're pretty cute now. I tried to upload them to Google Docs to share them here but it didn't work :( The guest list is huge... Ridiculously huge. Like 231 people are invited but only about 215 people will actually be able to come. Wow. Crazy.

I didn't really realize how much stuff went into planning. Especially with the little stuff like favors, music, venues, accessories, etc. Holy cow.

Well, I probably ought to get ready for work...

1 comment:

  1. Oh so much goes into a wedding. Let me know if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete