Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wedding Progress. About Time!

I called Dan Pfaff today. He's one of the leaders of the engaged couples class at First Baptist Church in Warrensburg and I asked a few questions about when we should look into taking the class and what happens in the class. He was a really nice guy and he answered everything I asked. He even gave me extra information about it! The next session is in February and goes through March. Each class covers two lessons and there are 5 weeks of classes. We go over to the leader's house to eat dinner and dessert, then we talk about the lesson. It sounds like we could really benefit from the information in the lessons. We also have a one-on-one meeting with the pastor who will be witnessing our marriage. It sounds great :) I'm really excited!
I can't wait to really get started on the wedding plans. It's in less than a year :/ Gotta get going soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing!!! I know many who have loved the class.

    ReplyDelete