Monday, April 5, 2010

Formula-holics Anonymous

Cael, you have a problem. You need to realize this. It hurts your father and me more than you know. You can't keep drinking like this. You drink a whole bottle and then you pass out. Sometimes, you don't even finish the whole bottle. We're concerned for you and we only want to see you happy and healthy. We're taking you to FA tomorrow.

We're not stupid, just so you know lol

Cael is sat my mom's house today. Natalie, my younger sister, wanted to take him on a walk in his stroller so I sent my mom a text saying, "If you want Cael, come and get him."

HE'S A MONTH OLD ALREADY! I still can't believe it! A month ago, at this very time, I was in labor with him and was crying my eyes out because it hurt. At 5:55 pm I started pushing and then POP! there he was! Holy cow, time is going by so fast... Can we rewind it for just a little while? I don't want my baby to grow up... Pretty soon he'll be crawling, then walking, then using the big boy potty, then the next thing I know, he'll be in college and then having babies of his own... *cries a little inside*

But I'm cherishing the moments we have with him now, when he still needs his mommy for everything. Bottles need to be washed, chores need to be done, but I don't care. I'm playing with my baby boy while I can.

1 comment:

  1. I like knowing that you're cherishing the time you do have! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete