Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holy Crap, Week

Today was my first day back working at JC Penney and wow, did it feel good to be doing something that wasn't sitting on my butt all day or running around and buying things that our family needs. It took me forever to get back into the swing of things, but I did eventually get the hang of it again. I needed today.

Yesterday I went to an appointment with Reggie, a psychiatric nurse that I've been seeing for about two years now. After talking to her, she thought that it would be best for me to at least start back on the fluoxetine (yes, I just used a generic name for a medication). I go back in three weeks to see her again...

On a better note, Cael is doing wonderful. Actually he's been really grouchy today and has super bad gas but otherwise he's doing perfectly. At the moment, he's sleeping like a baby, hahaha

Right now I'm watching Brad play Left 4 Dead on the Xbox 360. I'm not a huge fan of this game, mostly because my dreams in the night consist of zombies running at me and me trying to get away and, in the end, not succeeding... Like I said, I'm not a huge fan of this game...

Well, I'm about to pass out, I'm so tired... But Cael is about to wake up so I have a feeling I won't be getting to sleep until very, very late... Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment