Friday, April 2, 2010

Family Time

Family time is something that we don't get to have a lot. Brad's mom is visiting today and will be here for the weekend. It's really nice having her here because Brad and I get time to chill and she doesn't get to see Cael as often as my family does. I'm really looking forward to Easter. One reason is, Easter = effing AMAZING food :) Another is all of our family gets together and it's nice to see everyone and talk to everyone.

Cael is almost a month old already! He's so big now! I can't believe how fast he's growing up, it seems like only yesterday we were worrying about his sleeping schedule and all that. Now we're worrying more about gas and feeding.

At Cael's last appointment, which was because I was worried about how his breathing has been lately, he weighed in at 9 pounds and 3 ounces! He's almost gained 2 pounds since birth! What a big boy :)

So the whole thing with Cael's breathing has been bothersome. He snores really bad and after a bottle, he'll suck in a breath and then have issues starting back up with breathing. He's just has so much congestion that we can't suck out of his nose with the aspirator because it's so far back. Dr. Early said to get Little Noses diluted saline drops and it will loosen up the mucus so it's easier to suck it out with the aspirator. The aspirator that we have is kind of crappy though because the rubber is really thick and you can't squeeze it very well.

Well, my baby's a-cryin' so I think I'll be getting off here. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment