Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Swinging

I don't know if you can guess by the title of this post or not but I'll tell you anyway. WE FINALLY GOT A SWING. It is the best invention for babies EVER, next to the Boppy of course. Cael loves it. It's kind of a funny story how I got it. I joined this group on Facebook for yard sales in northeast Missouri and southern Iowa and posted on the wall asking if anyone had one. Luckily, a lady in Brashear was getting rid oof one that was in very good shape at a yard sale in May and she told me that I could have it for ten dollars. It was PERFECT! 6 speeds, has a timer, and plays music, all on four D batteries. Heck. Yes.

So I was told by several people that I need to stop being so open in my blogs. One reason being my medications. I was told that people can use this against me. How? Does anyone know how?

For the past week Cael has been having really really nasty diapers, like a gray-green paste, sometimes with yellow chunks... It's really gross and lately he's been spitting up a water-like liquid that makes him scream and cry. So we took him to Dr. Early who said that it could either be a stomach virus or reflux. He said it was more than likely a stomach virus though because of the poop. We now have a medicine called Hyosyne to give to Cael three times a day. He likes it though. My mom would always tell me horror stories of when she tries to give me medicine as a child. One time, she had to pin me down on the floor and force feed the medicine to me and I ended up spitting the medicine back out and put a red stain on her robe. I don't remember this though.

In about a week, Cael, my mom, my sister, my grandma, and I will be heading to Ohio for my cousin Kara's graduation from college. This will be the longest car ride Cael has ever had and we're not sure how it's going to go. It takes about 7 hours on average for us to get there but you also have to factor in pit stops, feedings, diaper changes, etc. This could end up being a 9+ hour trip :/ That will stink... Brad is planning on going back to Warrensburg that weekend so he can spend time with his family and friends there. His mom's birthday is also on the Monday after Mother's Day.

This will be the longest time Brad and I have been apart since before we moved in together... Yeah, he's been back since then but it's only been for two to three days at most. We won't see each other for four, yes four days... That might sound a little mushy gushy and stupid, but I'm going to miss him A LOT... At least I'll have Cael with me and have Skype and my cell phone so we can still see/hear from each other... But I'm still kind of sad about it... I'll be lonely without Brad to cuddle with at night :(

Right now I'm watching Brad play Dante's Inferno on the XBox 360. It's kind of a knock off of God of War and it's graphic are AMAZING. It's almost like a movie when the story parts come up.

Well I'm exhausted so I'm gonna head off to bed finally. Good night, sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment