Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pee Is Not For Me

Okay, so the funniest thing just happened.

I've been bugging Brad about changing Cael's diaper for, I don't know, the whole day. So he finally gave in and did it. Usually, we change diapers in the bassinet because it's a higher up surface and it's easy to contain nasty things that inevitably occur with diaper changes. But Brad, being the man that he is, decided that since the Boppy and blanket were still in the bassinet, he was going to change Cael's diaper on the bed.

He gets halfway through the diaper change when the worst thing EVER happened... Cael started peeing before the new diaper was attached...on my side of the bed!

Oh my gosh, I was so pissed but not really lol

I was laughing my butt off actually. Brad and I both were. And the best thing is, all the people that were on Skype with us at the time heard the whole thing unfold.

It's been a fun night :) Now I'm off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment