Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bath Time Is (Not) Fun Time

As you might be able to tell from the title of this post, Cael had his first bath tonight! It didn't go all that bad, even though he screamed and cried the whole time. I think he hated the fact that he was naked more than the water part. While I washed him, Brad recorded the whole thing on his Flip video camera and I am currently in the process of uploading it to Facebook and YouTube at the same time, so my computer is running a little slower than usual.

If you want to see the video, plus a few others, my YouTube link is http://www.youtube.com/smoore5678. Check it out!

Lately, the night time feedings have been going better though I won't lie, I'm tired of being the only one who gets up...

Tomorrow my plans are as follows:
  1. Wake up
  2. Shower
  3. Eat breakfast
  4. Feed Cael
  5. Go work out with my mom
  6. Shower again
  7. Take Cael to my grandma's house so I can work on the thank you notes I've been trying to get to for months
Go me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment