Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Keepin' The Bloggin' Train Goin'

So, with a circulating cold and sinus infections in our house, I blog again.

We've all been pretty miserable recently. Brad, Cael, and I all have coughs in varying degrees of severity. A few weeks ago, Cael was running a fever that varied from 99 degrees to 102 degrees and he had diarrhea for six days in a row. And all the doctor would say was, "Give him Tylenol, juice, and a lukewarm bath. It's just a stomach bug." Let me tell you, I hate whatever stomach bug caused my poor baby to cry that "Momma, I don't feel good. Hold me forever" cry. It hurt me so bad that I couldn't do anything to help him... And then Brad started to run a fever too. Oh my God, it was the most awful thing ever, taking care of my two sick boys and hardly being ale to do anything that would get rid of their sickness. But for the most part we're all over it now. Just coughs left to deal with.

I have new pictures too!

Cael has been doing a lot of storytelling in the past three days. Yet all he'll say is "da, da, da, da, arrrrr, da, da, da." I can't get him to say "ma ma" even once. :( He's been a little stinker about it too. He loves on me and kisses me and only wants me, but still says "da da." (Yes, I am aware that he doesn't identify the syllables with the people, but still, it's the priciple of the thing!)
I'm having trouble picking out a Halloween costume for Cael as well. Brad says Batman. I want him to be something cute, like a caterpillar or a peapod. We can't come to an agreement on it...



My classes are going great. Except for the fact that I keep sleeping through my alarm and missing my public speaking class at 8 AM. That's no fun, considering my classmates have been bringing things in like donuts and Snickers bars. I like these classmates. :)

Well, my days at JC Penney have come to an end as of Monday. I will be starting at Dollar General next week! Hopefully I won't screw up too much ;) I like how the store manager, Michelle, treats me with respect, just like I was treated at the Kirksville JC Penney and the Church of the Nazarene. I like jobs like that.

I did some major overhaul cleaning in the apartment today after my classes were over and tomorrow I'm doing the same. I've moved my desk and a file cabinet around in the living room and cleaned up the living room, minus vacuuming. Hopefully I can get that done and move on to the kitchen and bedrooms.

Now I'm running out of things to talk about lol I guess I will blog again when I have more to say! Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment