Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Meth and Blogging Don't Mix.

I have GOT to get a free day. A few hours is not enough to get everything done. Of course, it doesn't help that I can't get motivated to do anything... Cleaning is no fun!

Cael is 7 months old! HOLY COW! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He's still saying "da da" but now he growls like a monster. It's so cute :) one of these days I'll catch it on video.

Speaking of videos, I have some new ones posted on my Facebook and YouTube. Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/smoore5678

In my Psychology class, we're writing a paper over various topics from the states of consciousness chapter. This includes sleep and memory disorders, dreams, meditation, and psychoactive drugs. My paper is over methamphetamine. So far all of the information that I've collected is steering me farther away from recreational drug use. Did you know that there are over 50 different ways to make meth and the ingredients include battery acid, cat litter, gasoline, starting fluid, drain cleaner, red phosphorus (found in matches), chloroform, toluene (found in brake cleaner), and paint thinner? Can you imagine putting that stuff in your body multiple times just to get a temporary high? My body aches just thinking about it. And then there's all the side effects too. other than death there's also a chance that after repeated smoking of meth, the plasma concentration of the drug will increase in your blood. It can also damage blood vessels in the brain that can lead to a stroke. Yikes...

Dollar General has been going okay. It's pretty easy work and I can do everything fairly quickly and efficiently. Michelle is nice to work with and I get along with most everybody there (I say most because I haven't met everybody yet lol)

Brad has been thinking about it and we've agreed that (since he's missed so much class due to sickness that he can only get a C- in all of his classes) he could drop out of his classes, finish out the semester working at the copy center, and get a full-time job after the semester is over. We need it very badly and I'm really sorry it had to come to this... I wanted us to be able to stay in school but with all of our expenses and no assistance from DFS, we can't afford basic groceries... Brad doesn't mind though and that's what I love about him. He puts family first.

Well that's all I've got right now. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment