Thursday, July 7, 2011

The First Time Is The Hardest...

Well, just as planned, Cael is spending a weekend at my mom's house with my family...and without me :( I'm not gonna lie, I cried last night when we went to bed, today when I packed his bag on my lunch break, and 5 minutes after we left Columbia... I think I'll feel better tomorrow though. It's kind of like that homesickness thing when you're at summer camp. You cry the first night, but after that you're too busy to notice you miss home. I have plans for the whole weekend. I'm going to clean like crazy and go shopping. I'll go swimming, go on walks, and rearrange furniture in the house. I'm not going to give myself time to worry about it or be sad that I can't hug and kiss Cael whenever I want to.
I can do this...just give me a night to get the crying out of the way, and I'll bounce back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment