Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weekend Post...The Result Of Procrastination And Forgetfulness

Cael has started so many new things, I don't even know where to begin! Of course, that's my fault for not posting as regularly as I should :/ Oh well.

To Cael, anything on the TV and anything new to Cael requires the question "Spider?" and Brad and I are not sure where this came from. We know for sure that he has seen spiders on one of the video games that Brad plays and in a book of "action songs" which has the Itsy Bitsy Spider in it, but we have no idea why he insists on asking if new things are spiders. It's pretty funny though! And he says "No" all the time now. If I ask him for a bite of food, he hands it to me then snatches it back and says "No!" with that goofy smile of his. And if he doesn't want something, he says "no" instead of screaming his displeasure. I have to say, I prefer no over screaming lol

Well, Brad has finally done the impossible... He convinced me to get my own Runescape account. And I'm not doing to bad with it, surprisingly. I've got level 20 in my attack, strength, and defense skills (which is pretty good considering how quickly I got it). I just really like fishing and slaying :P

Brad has a couple of friends over tonight so I'm going to watch them play Little Big Planet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment