Friday, July 8, 2011

Goodbyes Are The Hardest

Well, one of my favorite little girls from daycare is moving away to Rhode Island. Today was her last day with us :( It was so sad, she gave me a hug goodbye and she looked up at me with her big, cute smile and says "I love you!"

I hugged her again and had to leave the room before I started bawling... I cleaned the room to distract myself and said goodbye again when she, her mom, and her older sister left.

I don't know how I'll make it through the weekend now. Cael's not coming back until Sunday and I might not ever see Abigail again :( I'll miss that sweet little girl.

On the plus side, we have a new friend in our room :) She's very adorable and amazingly well-behaved for a two year old! And she is beautiful. Like the kind of beautiful that makes you do a double-take and stare lol her mother is the same way.

Hopefully, if I don't act like a vegetable tomorrow, I can get all my cleaning done in less than 24 hours :) I'm really looking forward to it. I'm also planning on rearranging some furniture and organizing the things that need it. Luckily, we don't have to worry about packing up again. Brad and I had talked about finding a new place (duplex or house) so we don't have to deal with loud neighbors any more, but we couldn't find a good one in our price range. I don't mind staying in our four-plex for another year. It's in a nice neighborhood and the only really bad thing about it (besides one of our neighbors) is the train that passes right next to the building.

Well, I'm going to get off so I can read my Nook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment