Friday, July 22, 2011

A New Trip To Visit Family

I finally got Brad to come with me on a trip! We are visiting my aunt, uncle, and cousin in Ohio with my mom, sister, and grandma. It's been rather uneventful so far lol a super long car ride + Cael screaming every few hours + my sister = very irritated travelers lol

Today I believe we are going to the Newport Aquarium in Kentucky. I bet Cael will love seeing all the fishies :)

A great thing happened while we were on the road though! Brad got an email from YouTube to have a partnership with them! That means, for every view he gets on his YouTube videos, he gets a set amount of money. Plus it means ads will be put in with his videos so every time someone clicks on an ad (whether intentionally or not) he will get a share of that money as well. Every so often (I think Brad said after he accumulates $100) YouTube will give the money to him :) This is a really big deal because it means he's gaining recognition in the YouTube world. I'm very happy for him and proud of him for making such an accomplishment! I love you Brad! <3

Well I'm going ot head off here so I can wake up said loved man and shower :)

If you want to visit Brad's channel, the link is here! Or you can go to YouTube and type in "TheGoveta" and search for his channel. He has lots of videos of his competitive Pokemon battles and a playthrough of Pokemon Ash's Quest (they are super cool!). There's even a couple battles with me in them! Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment