Monday, September 12, 2011

Baby Fever.... BLARGH!

Seeing all these pregnant ladies through my Facebook, in the March 2010 mamas group I'm in, and out and about in public makes me want another baby... But I can't think about that now! I have too many things to do, like work, take care of Cael and Brad, potty train Cael, and buy a house... Though not all of these things will be happening this year.

I do miss the pregnancy part. I loved feeling Cael moving around, hiccuping, kicking, and hearing his heartbeat. I love having him to play with as well. I love holding him, tossing him around, and playing with his cars. I love talking with him and hearing him babble :) I just wish I could have this all over again, when we're financially ready for it.

Soon enough, Brad and I will be married, Cael will be older, and we will move into a larger living area. Hopefully it's my house :) but of course, it does not do well to want more when I already have a wonderful life as it is! My time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment