Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Argh!!!! This Day Has Sucked!!!

I cannot believe how fast this day went downhill. It's not even funny.

So about an hour after I finished my last post, I was making lunch and I felt that the back of my pants were wet. I thought "I didn't sit on anything, did I?" so I touched it and my hand comes up with...blood. Bright red. So I run to the bathroom and call the doctor, whose secretary never picked up. I'm freaking out at this point, hyperventilating and crying, so I call Cael's health insurance's hotline. But in my mental state at that point, I didn't think one important fact: if you don't have their insurance, you get no help.

Brad called me while I was still freaking out, then once he calmed me down, I called the ER in town. Thank God the nurse was so nice, though she did sound alarmed when I told her what had happened.

So away to the hospital we drove...

I had to have a swab done (worst thing I have EVER experinced, including the brief time while I was having super bad contractions without drugs) and blood tests to make sure I'm clotting okay. All the tests come back fine and the doctor tells me what I don't want to hear...

The "h" word... I had one (possibly more) that had burst...

Can this week seriously just end now? Can I skip over the next few days, where this is all fixed and I don't have to deal with it?

I'm making an appointment with a general surgeon tomorrow so I can get this sh*t over with... I am not spending the rest of my life wearing pads every day...

Eff this. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment