Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hating Yesterday, Loving Today, Wondering For Tomorrow

Yesterday SUCKED. No other word for it. Got in an argument with Brad, Cael has a sinus infection, felt paranoid and cruddy because I forgot my medicine, ended up not taking a walk (which threw off Cael's schedule so he cried for an hour before falling asleep)... Thank God it ended quickly!
Today was AWESOME. :)

I'll outline it for you lol

MY DAY
Got out of bed to a little boy who was SUPER happy to see me.
I got a kiss good-bye when Brad left for work.
When I took Cael to school, I found out he was being moved to the tots class today.
I got to take an awesome shower.
I got to shave without a screaming child banging on the bathroom door.
A Law & Order: SVU marathon was going on while I folded laundry.
I had enough money to pay bills and pay off my daycare balance.
I had an amazing tasty lunch: a Boca burger, peaches, and a Slim Fast chocolate shake.
I got to see Brad at lunch time.
When I got to work, I found out I would be letting a teacher in the infants' room go on break.
I got to hold and feed a baby.
I was smiled at by a baby.
I was spit up on by a very cute baby.
I wasn't mauled by the two year olds.
I got many kisses and hugs from "my girls" in the twos room.
Cael didn't cry when he saw me and I was holding other children.
I had a great dinner: Tyson chicken nuggets, McDonalds Sweet Tea, and more peaches (I like peaches)
I went on an amazing walk with a good friend and my good little boy.
I shared a popsicle with Cael.
Now I'm blogging :)
Soon Brad will play Paper Mario or Assasin's Creed 2 (I hope it's the latter!) for me to watch.

And it's not even my birthday yet!

I'm so grateful for everything I have and everything that has happened to me today :) I love my boys, Brad and Cael <3 I am complete today! I look forward to tomorrow!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment