Thursday, June 9, 2011

Today Is Infinitely Better, I Must Say

So in continuation from my previous post...

I went to a general surgeon today to talk about my h-word and she said that the ER doctor was a dipsh*t. Well those weren't the actual words she used >:) She did say that the doctor was "pretty much stupid."

The surgeon said that what I have is a "pretty obvious" anal fissure that was easy to fix. And that the ER doctor should have seen it right away. So I was prescribed a steriod which will heal it up in three weeks :) Thank God for doctors who actually know what they're doing and for doctors that care about their patients. I swear Dr. Switzner was awesome! She was kind and let me know everything I should do without feeling stupid and embarassed about the situation.

Hopefully this situation will be cleared up soon. I'm tired of hurting when I sit down and stand up :/

No comments:

Post a Comment