Friday, June 10, 2011

Beginning A New Beginning. Or Beginning To Fall Apart.

My walk was AMAZING last night. I went around the block three times with Mark, a friend who lives a few streets over. It was nice to talk to someone who can have intelligent conversation with me lol

I also got my first blisters from walking, and I'm surprisingly happy that I have them! It means I'm actually doing something. And I've lost four pounds since my last doctor's visit (the one for the headaches I've been having). I weighed 172 pounds at the doctor's appointment yesterday :) I'm getting there!

I've also been getting my planner updated as well so I can have a hardcopy of my schedule that isn't completely dependent on my cell phone or my computer. Though I do hope I get to buy a Nook Color for my birthday :)

I've also gotten back into reading some of my favorite books. I began reading "A Great and Terrible Beauty" by Libba Bray again. The Gemma Doyle series is one of my favorites. I hope to have "A Sweet Far Thing," the third book in the triolgy, as the first Nook book I buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment