Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another Night Gone

Tonight was slightly hectic. Miranda and Tiggy came over for a visit and stayed for dinner, but I really needed to get things done... I won't deny that I enjoyed their company but it put off my homework by quite a bit... Not a good thing, seeing that I have a quiz tomorrow...

Ice cream was a nice treat tonight. Brad and I bought some while grocery shopping because we thought it was a good idea. But that was before we got it home and I scarffed down almost two bowls. I say "almost" because the last few bites did not make it to my mouth, sadly. I had set the bowl down to gain feeling back into my cold hand and, klutzy me knocked the bowl onto the nasty carpet, disspelling its delicious contents.

Not long after cleaning it up, I was back on Facebook and I received a chat message from Brad. Wondering why he couldn't just tell me whatever it was, seeing as how I was sitting right next to him, I opened it to find this message.

"Even though you are a clutz sometimes, that will never stop me from loving you. Granted, it might seems like I whine over what we dine, but sweetie always remember: You...are mine."

Needless to say, my heart is smiling very broadly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment