Friday, January 15, 2010

Waiting, Waiting, Waiting

Yes, I'm waiting. I'm waiting for my next class to start. I'm waiting for work to be here and gone already. I'm waiting for March 25th. I'm waiting for answers to life's questions (wow, that sounds deep). But most of all I'm waiting to be done with waiting for these things. I'm tired of waiting for everything to come to me. But sometimes that's all you can really do.

My Political Science class, American National Government, was terribly boring today. We filled out an 86-question long survey about politics. I don't really care for politics because, so far, nothing in the government pertains to me directly. I don't see a reason to involve myself if it doesn't apply to me. But that's just how I feel.

My Philosophy and Religions class, Exploring Religions, was also slightly dull due to a quiz, which I ended up getting a 100% on, to my surprise. I really didn't feel like I was absorbing all that information as well as I did. It was pretty darn cool.

And now I wait for my Introduction to History and Historiography class to start. I may end up sleeping through it involuntarily... I didn't get much sleep last night because of back pains and general discomforts, of course.

Oh well, here it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment