Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Damn this Tuesday Morning

FML.

That's really all I have to say about this morning.

Everything messed up while I was making french toast and NOW people want to come and visit. If they value their lives, they'd better not arrive at my front door.

So I started out how ANYONE would make french toast. I got the eggs beaten, the pan sprayed, and the heat turned on to setting 5, the middle one. I went to pull the bread out of the cabinet and I smelled something funny. In the time that it took for me to turn on the heat and open the cabinet door, the Crisco on the pan had burned. WTF is wrong with this stupid stove?!

So I rinsed out the stupid pan and sprayed it again, this time putting the stove on setting 4. That worked okay until, after making three pieces of french toast, the spatula melted onto MY piece of toast. ONLY MINE. Is God trying to tell me something here? That I deserve no food today? That my cooking sucks?

I had spilled some egg onto the counter as well and my hands were sticky so I rinsed them off under the faucet and opened the cabinet door once again to grab a dish towel to dry my hands off. And guess what, they all come tumbling down into the beaten eggs, along with the oven mit. They ALL got egg on them.

I'm so beyond pissed right now, I don't even know how to describe it...

Screw french toast, I'm having cereal.

No comments:

Post a Comment