Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Apartment Adventures!

Hey there!

So tonight I decided to test out the stove Brad and I have in our crap apartment by making Tuna Helper. I did all that the instructions told me to do then turned the correct burner on high. After ten minutes the burner still wasn't hot. AT ALL. I could put my hand on the dang thing and not feel any heat whatsoever. I decided to try a different burner, to have the same result occur.

Needless to say, I threw a HUGE fit and cried. Brad, being the good boyfriend that he is, came to comfort me. After my sobs had subsided, he said "Let's go figure this out" and we went back into the kitchen to face the devil stove. I did not want to see the stupid thing again so I went back into the bedroom, picked up my phone, and started to text my mother and father about the incident.

No sooner had I picked up my phone and typed out "The stupid freaking stove-", then I hear a slight sizzling noise and a cry of "At least one of them works!" Brad had turned on every burner to their highest point and then put his hand flat down on the first burner that had failed me. His hand was not seriously burned, but it did leave a red mark (which he says still hurts a bit).

Best of all, we get to eat dinner tonight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment