Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life Plans

I got done writing out a four-year plan for my college career and boy, was it CONFUSING. So many things to take in so little time... And this plan doesn't even include graduate school... Blah

I've uploaded another video on YouTube as well. Cael got the hiccups and it was so funny that I just had to record it. Due to lighting conditions, you can't see it very well but it's still a good video to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBSGeJBONpg

Right now, Cael is being pretty quiet. Hopefully he's "napping." He was a little too active during my classes yesterday and during my meeting with Sheila today.

All the sirens going by our apartment makes me nervous for some reason... I'm not sure why though...

Last night I had a slight meltdown. I didn't want to be the mommy anymore, I wanted to be the baby. The baby has no responsibilities and doesn't have to deal with classes or any problems at all. But Brad thinks differently. He said that being the mommy is the best thing because Cael will always need his mommy. If I'm the mommy, I get to do things that a baby couldn't do, like hold the baby and love the baby. Brad always knows what to say to make things better.

No comments:

Post a Comment