Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Where Did The Night Go?

If you can't tell by the title of this post, I didn't get much sleep last night... Cael was very active and outside noises didn't assist sleep in any way at all... And I hear it only gets worse from here... Greeeeeaaaattttt...

I have to be at class in an hour. Should I be using that hour for sleep? YES. Am I able to use it for sleep? Unfortunately, no due to a kicking baby. Woo-freaking-hoo...

I will be very glad when I can see Cael and hold him because once he is out of my stomach he can enjoy the company of Grandma Diane (my mother) when I just can't deal with the crying anymore. The kicking right now can't be remedied, but irritations later on can be. That sounds mean though... I think I'm just too frustrated to make sense of things.

Last night's dinner was spaghetti, which Brad defined as "orgasmic." I thought it went pretty well, considering the water for the pasta wouldn't come to a boil (I KNOW! That messed up stove is so stupid!) and the sauce, which I kept on setting 2, boiled. We also had microwaved corn and canned pears. All in all, it really wasn't a bad meal. We ate our meal while watching Star Wars Episode 3, which made it very enjoyable indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment