Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday, Oh Sunday

Sundays are boring... Nothing to do but clean...

I'm totally wiped out too. I barely got any sleep last night because I was hot and our neighbors were fighting next door. Plus Cael was moving a lot. I think (and this is just an estimate) I actually fell asleep around 5 am but I had to get up at 7:30 to go to work. The church nursery was pretty empty today, compared to previous Sundays. Hanna and I had Joel, who whined a lot and got very angry when I held anyone but him; Jenna, whose parents did not cut her finger nails well causing me to come out of tickling matches with scrapes on my hands; Lily and Gigi, who cried most of the time even though their mother had not left them; Caleb, who was his usual, bouncy self; Brennan, who attached himself to Hanna like a tree frog and would not let go; and Alyssa, who was, as always, very territorial over her beanbag puppy. Leanna came to visit us too, which was very nice. She used to work in the nursery but due to family living out of town and other employment she doesn't work in there as often. Usually she's a stand-in for me when I can't be there. Hanna and I don't get to see her very often so it was nice to visit with her today. She's currently employed at a bed-and-breakfast in town and said that the woman who owns it is 8 months pregnant and needs someone to clean and watch her 2 year old son. Maybe Brad can take over the cleaning job for Leanna while she watches the little boy. She can't do it all at once.

I worked at JC Penney last night as well. Not much happened in there except a couple of ladies who were best friends came in buying baby clothes. They were fun to listen to and were very interested in how my pregnancy was going, and I didn't even know them! They were very nice and made my night special. By the way, if you shop at JC Penney and they ask you to fill out the survey, DO IT! Not only does it help the store tremendously to hear how they're doing, at the end of it you will get a 15% off coupon, GUARANTEED. I'm being serious. It's a great thing to use on doorbusters, big sales, and clearance items and can be used in conjunction with other coupons. You'll be glad you have it, trust me.

Wow, I think the salesperson in me is showing... Bleh...

No comments:

Post a Comment